- me: feels lonely
- me: isolates self
My life has become like one of those “young adult” moves about dissatisfied women
You know the ones, girl comes back from the “big” city, wanting to carry on partying like before, only to find everyone else has grown up and she’s all alone and boohoo blah blah blah
well i don’t have that whole boo hoo alone bullshit but all i want to do right now is get drunk, i want to meet up with the lads tomorow and get drunk. simple. however there all engaged and stuff now so they’re with there girlfriends/ parents/ being respectable/ have work in the morning or whatever and the only person who has invited me anywhere is my ex, who has invited me round to his house to his baby son’s one year olds birthday party…….babys.birthday.party…..what.even!
Needless to say i wont be spending my sunday in a room with my ex, his child and immediate family. sounds like hell. plus they get all annoyed if you spike the jelly with vodka.
being a grown up sucks!
New years resolutions
bit late but:
- Be under 9 stone before I go on holiday ( there was actualy a time at the start of December where I thought this might be the first year since i was 15, at a guess, where I wouldn’t have a weight related NYR but dam it if eating disorders/ body dysmorphia isn’t a persistant bitch)
- Go see more live bands (this I am most excited about)
- Take more of a chance on music like i used to (i miss just going and buying a random C.D every week or going to see a band I don’t know
- Read all the Harry Potter books before i go to the wizarding world of Harry Potter (I’ve got 7 months this should be fairly easy)
- Start saving money for to maybe go on the warp tour in the US next year (ok this one is a bit unrealistic but we shall see)
So yeah there you go, i’ve started trying to eat better and reading the first harry Potter book so i guess thats a start, also so far this year I’ve got ticket to go see blink 182 twice, You Me at six and Korn, I’ll no doubt be doing download and resistance festival so thats a start, lets see how many I can add onto that :)
Overall I need to try and be less of a work freak, I like working but it needs to be for something, I’ve always believed that I’ve wanted to live more for experiences then anything else so I need to make sure that happens, make money to survive and go do some stuff :)
So my life…
Seems pritty sweet right now
I have amazing girifrielnds,
One of my old uni friends came over and it was like she’d never left, it was awsome
Dancing is always fun and no alcohol=no hangover, win!
My boyfriend is georgeous and I miss him muchley
And I’ve lost 4 pounds
annnnnnd, today is my day off woop! I have ni idea when my next one will be